AestheFill dermal filler’s main ingredient is polylactic acid PDLLA (Poly-D, L-Lactic Acid), which is a special fusion of D- and L-lactide. Through this combination, porous microsphere structures, consistent collagen formation, and even structures devoid of foam and flakes are all produced. These spherical PDLLA structures support the dermal filler AestheFill’s safety and dependability, which have been supported by clinical studies and FDA approval. The product is distributed equally across the face thanks to the fine, evenly disseminated particles.
Ingredients: 200mg/Vial, porosity PLA(Microparticle Poly- Latic-Acid)156mg-CMC44mg
Injection Site: Deep dermis or subcutaneous layer Application Areas: Forehead wrinkles, upper lip wrinkles, nasolabial folds, chin creases, dimples, deep wrinkles, wrinkles on the back of the hand
Maintenance Period: Up to 2 years
Aesthefill is a completely self-absorbing substance that is used to construct surgical sutures. It is based on polylactic acid, which has been effectively used in medicine for over 20 years. Scientists discovered the polymer’s chemical and physical stability after looking at its inherent qualities; they also discovered that it was free of the protein components that have increasingly become associated with allergy reactions.
Which Areas Of The Face Can Aesthefill Treat?
AestheFill can be safely injected in the following areas:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Chin, Jawline
Advantages of Aesthefill-
- Aesthefill, which is based on polylactic acid, is safe for the body. Polylactic acid is expelled from the body spontaneously, as was previously indicated.
- Therefore, the patient should not worry about health issues brought on by the presence of non-biodegradable polymers in the body.
- The proper geometric shape of the polylactic acid particles, which minimizes blockage of tiny vessels after administration, is another benefit.
- Another argument in favor of Aesthefill is that the practitioner can divert attention as needed during the operation to operate on the deep and superficial layers of the dermis.
- Complicated care tasks are not necessary to complete after the treatment. Avoid touching the injection sites to prevent spreading infections that could result in problems.
How Soon Will I Be Able To See The Effects, And How Long Will They Last?
Results are almost immediately apparent following the procedure. However, there can be a minor decline in the early results after the first week. This is a typical phenomenon brought on by the solvent, primarily water, being absorbed and excreted from the injection sites. As new collagen progressively forms, you will start to notice more obvious benefits over the next one to two months.
AestheFill might last up to two years if the appropriate results have been obtained.