Ingredient: Phosphatidyl Choline 1000mg
Packaging: 10ml × 10vial
Lipo Lab PPC injection is the best weight loss lipolysis method which is 100% safe and entirely risk-free. High purity Phosphatidyl Choline (PPC) and 98% pure sodium Deoxycholate ensure this lipolysis injection treatment effectively help with getting rid of obesity without any side effects.
No anesthesia is required as it causes no pain, more efficacious than liposuction surgeries, much more affordable, and effectively boosts skin elasticity and removes cellulite. Lipo Lab PPC effectively dissolves the fat cells, destroys them, and drives them out of the body through intestinal combustion, metabolic activity, urine, and sweat.
How to use Lipo Lab PPC injection:
- Make sure to thoroughly shake the vials to mix the particles
- Carefully draw 2 vials of PPC & 1 vial of Lipase (Hyaluronidase) with a 20mI syringe
- In case of abdomen or waist application, apply 0.7-0.8ml on the targeted spot and then inject in the next half an inch or centimeter
- In this way, a total of 8-10 PPC vials will be consumed depending on the extent of obesity
- It is recommended to repeat the treatment 4-5 times in 10-15 days duration which will result in consumption of 3-5 boxes for the whole treatment
- The entire process ends up in reducing 4-6 inches
- In the case of upper arm, armpits, thighs, and double chin it is required to adjust mainly reduce the injection quantity depending on the degree of obesity
- As PPC solution works by dissolving muscle and nerves, it should not be injected in areas where nerves are densely packed like below the knees
Where to apply:
- Double chins
- Love handle
PPC solution also helps in accelerating metabolism and results in faster burning of fat and calories. The most important aspect of PPC solution is its effective lipolysis formula and the use of pure hyaluronic acid which helps in breaking down fat deposits.
If patients have medical conditions, skin allergies, or other ailments it is best to consult a doctor before going on with this weight loss treatment.